Ninh Binh is one of 3 most attractive destinations in Northern Vietnam, 2 rest places are Sapa and Halong bay. Ninh Binh tourism is famous for the charming and majestic of nature. The most attractive sites in Ninh Binh are Trang An, Tam Coc, Phat Diem church, Bai Dinh pagoda, Hoa Lu ancient capital and Cuc Phuong national park.
Hotels and motels in Ninh Binh
There’re quite many hotels and motels in Ninh Binh, you may consult few good hotels:
– The hotels Truong Han Sieu street – Ninh Binh city.
– Queen Mini hotel is near the train station.
– The Long hotel and restaurant is opposite Tam Com dock. +8430.3618.077
– Thien Truong hotel and restaurant at the middle of Hoa Lu and Trang An. This is my favorite hotel and restaurant of my group, tasty dishes and cheap room. Contact +843.0362.1929
– Floor-house in Cuc Phuong (a traditional house of many ethnic groups in Vietnam). Contact management of the forest: +8430.384.8006 (i’m not sure they can speak English)
Some duluxe hotels
– Thuy Anh 3-star hotel at 2 Truong Han Sieu – Ninh Binh city. Tel +8430.3871.602
– Ninh Binh legend (4-star) on Le Thai To street. +8430.3899.880
What to eat in Ninh Binh
There’re 2 specialties in Ninh Binh that you can not not eat when visit Ninh Binh: burned rice (cơm cháy) and goat meat (thịt dê). There’re many hawkers selling burned rice in the attractions but it’s not tasty. You should eat at Thien Truong restaurant where i said above, good dishes, popular price. If you want tastier (more expensive), you should come to:
– Khanh Anh restaurant on Dong Thanh street – Ninh Binh city.
– Thang Long restaurant is near Trang An.
– Truong Giang restaurant at 127 – Tran Hung Dao street.